RouteConverter Forum

Full Version: Function enhancement advise.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Display the track line with each color refer some parameter value (e.g: speed, elevation).

Like below:

[Image: 183.jpg]
Dear water,

thank you very much for your idea. I've implemented such a color coding when writing Google Earth 5 (.kml) files. If you open them with Google Earth, they should be visible. Is that the kind of coloring that you suggested?
(25.03.2019, 10:20)routeconverter Wrote: [ -> ]Dear water,

thank you very much for your idea. I've implemented such a color coding when writing Google Earth 5 (.kml) files. If you open them with Google Earth, they should be visible. Is that the kind of coloring that you suggested?

Thanks,

Yes, can I do that in RouteConverter software currently ? or how to implement similar function by other way ?
(25.03.2019, 15:12)water Wrote: [ -> ]
(25.03.2019, 10:20)routeconverter Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much for your idea. I've implemented such a color coding when writing Google Earth 5 (.kml) files. If you open them with Google Earth, they should be visible. Is that the kind of coloring that you suggested?
Yes, can I do that in RouteConverter software currently ?

Yes, the color coding for Google Earth 5 (.kml) files works.
(26.03.2019, 09:41)routeconverter Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the color coding for Google Earth 5 (.kml) files works.

It looks like not work, is it I ignore something ?

[Image: 71.jpg]

[Image: 72.jpg]

[Image: 73.jpg]
(26.03.2019, 20:49)water Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like not work, is it I ignore something ?

Your pics show a waypoint list, the only thing in a waypoint list that can be color coded are the pushpins, and they are.
How to display or add PushPins in RouteConverter? Is it some setting required or display automate by default when open .kml file included PushPins ?
in my RouteConverter the PushPins looks like note available.
In my understand, RouteConverter can insert new position only, have no PushPins's concept.

Thanks.
Change the type of the positions to "Track" and RouteConverter writes speed and kilometer marks. For Waypoints that simply makes no sense.
(27.03.2019, 16:43)routeconverter Wrote: [ -> ]Change the type of the positions to "Track" and RouteConverter writes speed and kilometer marks. For Waypoints that simply makes no sense.

Because I need to import position data from other format, and do something handle automate by program, 
but the color feature not work anyway, I guess I ignore something in the .kml file.
Anyone can upload a simple complete .kml file included speed data to refer? 
and, the color feature is it internet access required?

Thanks very much.

[Image: 66.jpg]

[Image: 67.jpg]
(29.03.2019, 15:52)water Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can upload a simple complete .kml file included speed data to refer? 

Try the file you've made the screenshots from in Google Earth - there the speed data is visible.
Pages: 1 2