RouteConverter Forum

Full Version: Absence of geographic overlay with OSX Monterey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I recently upgraded my MacMini and now run TimeAlbumPro version 2.32 dated 10 September 2022 with Java 1.8.0_351 on macOS Monterey Version 12.6.
The geographic overlay does not show-up. A lot of functionalities of TimeAlbumPro are therefore useless.

I kept on my MacBook TimeAlbumPro version 2.29.2 dated 1 June 2021 with Java 1.8.0_271 on macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6 work fine with the same set of data.

Could you please give me some advices and help ?

Regards, G.E.
(24.10.2022, 11:43)Gerard_Eugene Wrote: [ -> ]The geographic overlay does not show-up.

What does that mean? Please send screenshots and use Help/Send error report... for details.
Since an email got lost, I didn't saw your error report.

Code:
oct. 22, 2022 6:29:28 PM slash.navigation.converter.gui.RouteConverter initializeLogging
INFOS: Started TimeAlbum Pro de 2.32 à 10 septembre 2022 for Mac with locale fr_FR on Oracle Corporation Java 1.8.0_341 (64-bit) and Mac OS X 12.6 x86_64 with 932 MByte maximum heap

With the same OS and Java version, I can see the map tiles and the map controls here – the only difference left is that you're using the French locale. 

1. Could you try switching to English?
  2. Could you try to use your 2.29.2 on that machine?
Thank you very much all for your messages.
I reported the bug a couple of days ago to the developers, with "send error report" from « TimeAlbumPro », but got no response.
Actually, I found the program « RouteConverter » ; I implemented it instead « TimeAlbumPro ».
This is :
- RouteConverter: RouteConverter OpenSource Edition de 2.32 a 2022 Sep 10
- Java: Oracle Corporation Java 11.0.12 (64-bit)

« RouteConverter » has exactly the same functionalities as « TimeAlbumPro », and work fine, with a lot of différent geographic layers.
The issue is considered resolved, for now.

Regards, G.E.
(26.10.2022, 17:07)Gerard_Eugene Wrote: [ -> ]I reported the bug a couple of days ago to the developers, with "send error report" from « TimeAlbumPro », but got no response.

I am the developer but due to mail problems, I was never notified about your error reports.

(26.10.2022, 17:07)Gerard_Eugene Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is considered resolved, for now.

I'm glad to hear that.