... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tab 'Browse'
[Image: tab-durchstoeber.jpg]

The tab 'Browse' is in exist since at least 2008. I am Mr. 'Housekeeping' from the start.

Upload of all position lists into the area 'Internet' has been done by you - the users of RouteConverter.
And all files are visible to all of you. Without any privacy.

The 'sorting' into GPS use cases, countries, states, areas has been grown with time.
'Private' drawers, unreadable files, position lists with nonsens names will be moved into _Trashcan.

With other words: You have no control about my decisions for files in the area 'Internet'.

A additional area 'My routes' appears above 'Internet' since RouteConverter 2.7.
The area 'My routes' refers to a drawer at your local PC. It's yours. Use it.
--
Matthias
Im using route converter to create motorcycle routes for the APP Copilot GPS on my smart phone. the app works great, except that it dosnt follow the exact route that I create. If given the opportunity it will change the route to the shortest route to my destination. I have tried using TYRE, saving the file as a KML, and converting it to copilot 9 in route converter too, nothing seems to work. Any suggestions as to how to configure to travel the exact route I plan?

(04.09.2013, 08:49)daisy Wrote: Im using route converter to create motorcycle routes for the APP Copilot GPS on my smart phone. the app works great, except that it dosnt follow the exact route that I create. If given the opportunity it will change the route to the shortest route to my destination. I have tried using TYRE, saving the file as a KML, and converting it to copilot 9 in route converter too, nothing seems to work. Any suggestions as to how to configure to travel the exact route I plan?

Exactly the same wording has been used in >>>this<<< question Cool

If you have two accounts than please give an info, which account can be deleted.

From an old german post I see that Christian implemented a hidden options key (Windows Registry) for Copilot users:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\slash\navigation\copilot]"write/Targets"="true"

Please try this and please report if this is the solution for your question.
--
Matthias