... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I can't save the waypoint ?
Rolleyes 
I open a .txt or .csv format data . When I save as .kmz or other format data is error ,and tell me it cannot execute …. How can I solve this kind of problem ?
(19.08.2013, 09:34)zbtdw Wrote: I open a .txt or .csv format data . When I save as .kmz or other format data is error ,and tell me it cannot execute …. How can I solve this kind of problem ?

Please provide an example of what you're doing so I can reproduce your problem here on my computer.
--
Christian
Hi , Christian,

The appendix is the positions(X,Y) of where I want to go to in the filed . I want to send the positions to my GPS (.gdb format) . I use the RouteConverter to change the .txt format to .gdb format , but it filed to save as .gdb format .
Thank you !
.txt   Sample.txt (Size: 1.04 KB / Downloads: 623)
(21.08.2013, 12:27)zbtdw Wrote: I use the RouteConverter to change the .txt format to .gdb format , but it filed to save as .gdb format .

How should RouteConverter interpret two numbers in a row as GPS positions? Even I as a human don't know what to do with it.

What's the coordinate system of the numbers?
--
Christian
Hi , Christian,

I am sorry I didn't tell you the the parameter of the sample data :

Position format : User UTM Grid (longitude origin:E 120°00.000' scale +1.0000000 false easting +500000.0m false northing 0.0m),

Map datum : User(DX : -54.6m DY : -5.2m DZ : -27.7m DA : -3.0m DF :+0.00000000003)

But I don't know how to input the information into the RouteConverter .
For the RouteConverter I was a novice Shy.
(28.08.2013, 13:05)zbtdw Wrote: But I don't know how to input the information into the RouteConverter .
For the RouteConverter I was a novice Shy.

Maybe you will be able to convert your dataformat either manually or with a tool like GPSBabel into one of the many formats supported by RC.

Your format seems to be kind of esotheric.

Cheerio

Ilmari

Grüße,
Ilmari