... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
I just returned from a 30 day trip in Europe and logged all my positions on a Columbus V-990, with the intention to later geotag the 3000 more pictures from within Lightroom.

Back to Montreal, needing to convert from CSV to GPX, I am no longer able to open my CSV files with the release of RouteConverter that I have (April 2013 I believe), but still able to open some older CSV files.

Hoping that it will solve my problem, I am trying to download the latest version of RouteConverter on my Macbook Pro Retina, and none of the download options will work:

"Webstart" does nothing and using "Release", I do get a file downloaded but when I launch it, I receive an error message stating that the file is damaged and that the App should be put in the Trash Can...

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,

Michel
(30.08.2013, 11:53)MJarry Wrote: Back to Montreal, needing to convert from CSV to GPX, I am no longer able to open my CSV files with the release of RouteConverter that I have (April 2013 I believe), but still able to open some older CSV files.

Please provide a sample file that works and one that is not recognized by RouteConverter and I'll try to find the problem.

(30.08.2013, 11:53)MJarry Wrote: "Webstart" does nothing and using "Release", I do get a file downloaded but when I launch it, I receive an error message stating that the file is damaged and that the App should be put in the Trash Can...

That's a misleading error message from GateKeeper, please check the Mac OS X section of the download page for details how to make RouteConverter work.
--
Christian
Thank you Christian,

I configured GateKeeper as instructed and now I can run your new release which opens my files with no problem.

Thanks for your wonderful support!

Michel
(30.08.2013, 13:20)MJarry Wrote: Thanks for your wonderful support!

With pleasure... and donations are always welcome Big Grin
--
Christian