... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Problem
I keep getting this message when I try to open Help Topics from the help menu. Assistance would be appreciated!

[Image: RouteConverterError.JPG]
Dear colirv,

thank you very much for the bug report!

I've changed the webserver yesterday to redirect everything to HTTPS from HTTP. It seems, JavaHelp cannot cope with this.

I've uploaded a new prerelease which works again. Please test and report!
--
Christian
Thanks Christian, but I'm afraid I'm still getting the same error message.

Colin
Dear Colin,

I've tested the Mac prerelease and it shows the help. Are you sure you've downloaded and started the prerelease?
--
Christian
Sorry Christian, my mistake. I was using the stable version. Prerelease now downloaded and Help working fine. Thanks for your help!

Colin
Ubuntu 18.04.03 LTS Bionic Beaver
RouteConverterPrerelease 2.26.55 (just downloaded)

Christian:

I tried using the prerelease version as you suggested to Colin, but am still getting java.lang.NullPointerException and then a page of messages follows. The stable and prerelease give exactly the same results.

Got any ideas why this may be?

Regards,
Hedley
(12.02.2019, 05:30)hfinger Wrote: I tried using the prerelease version as you suggested to Colin, but am still getting java.lang.NullPointerException and then a page of messages follows. The stable and prerelease give exactly the same results.

Got any ideas why this may be?

It seems the help content cannot be loaded from the server. Please send the exception and log output.
--
Christian