... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distance between waypoints
As the organiser of Classic car tours, I wish to plot the Route with waypoints and I need to know the exact distances between the waypoints along the road route. The Data table can display the Description, the Latuitude, and the Longitude, which I can highlight, copy and paste to Excel. I can view the distances between the waypoints to the accuarcy of a metre  - Good.

When I come to copy the whole Table, the distances have been ommited  - WHY  ?    I have had to type in all the distances longhand, with the risk of errotrs.  Please advise me how to include the distances in the Copy to Excel.
(22.08.2019, 14:46)jbroughall Wrote: When I come to copy the whole Table, the distances have been ommited  - WHY  ? 

Because the format that is written into the clipboard is the Glopus (.tk) format.

(22.08.2019, 14:46)jbroughall Wrote: I have had to type in all the distances longhand, with the risk of errotrs.  Please advise me how to include the distances in the Copy to Excel.

There are a few formats which export the distance: i-Blue 747 (.csv), Qstarz BT-Q1000 (.csv), Training Center Database 2 (.tcx)

Write a file and import it to Excel.
--
Christian