... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem loading routes.
Here is a problem that I discovered.

This happens in RouteConverter 1.16 and 1.17.

In my route list (MiataClubMn) I have two routes. (195 and 196)

Start RouteConverter
Select Browse
Select MiataClubMn
Select route 195 - loads okay
Select route 196 - loads okay
Select route 195 - will not load
Select route 196 - loads okay
Cannot select 195 until I reload RouteConverter

Works the same in opposite order selecting 196 first.

Thanks,
Darrel

Update: Even if I go view other routes in other folders (OSM/La Palma) and go back to MiataClubMn, I still cannot view both routes. But I can view all the routes in OSM/La Palma over and over. I wonder if the links in the database for MiataClubMn are messed up.
Hi Darrel,

I cannot reproduce your problem. The links in the database are definitely not messed up - otherwise it wouldn't work for you the first time.

Please start RouteConverter.jar from the command line and send me the output. Have a look at the FAQ if you have problems with this.
--
Christian
routeconverter Wrote:Hi Darrel,

I cannot reproduce your problem. The links in the database are definitely not messed up - otherwise it wouldn't work for you the first time.

Please start RouteConverter.jar from the command line and send me the output. Have a look at the FAQ if you have problems with this.

After working offline with Christian, this problem has been corrected in RouteConverter 1.18 released on 05/26/2008.

Thanks,
Darrel
Hey Darrel,

you can log in to the forum again?
--
Christian
routeconverter Wrote:Hey Darrel,

you can log in to the forum again?

When I log in, it will take me back to the screen that says my log in was unsuccessful but if I go back to the forum area, I'm logged in. I guess I was really logged in before but the the welcome message at the top of the page always said "Welcome Guest".