... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem launching RouteConverter
I just downloaded the most recent version of RouteConverter, but when I try to launch the App, I get the following error:

“RouteConverterMac64” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

I get the same message with the 32 bit app.

I am running Java 7.25 on Mac OSX Mavericks (I'm a developer, so I'm running it, though I have no experience or knowledge of Java apps).

Your program is the last step I need in fully implementing using an iPhone 5 as a motorcycle GPS system, but I need to get custom routes in Navigon format.

I appreciate all the hard work you're doing. If I can get this app to launch and work, I intend on making a donation to your cause, because I can't believe this is free. Thanks for everything.
(04.09.2013, 22:55)leftcoastman Wrote: I just downloaded the most recent version of RouteConverter, but when I try to launch the App, I get the following error:

“RouteConverterMac64” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

That's a misleading error message from GateKeeper.

(04.09.2013, 22:55)leftcoastman Wrote: I appreciate all the hard work you're doing. If I can get this app to launch and work, I intend on making a donation to your cause, because I can't believe this is free. Thanks for everything.

Great! Please check the Mac OS X section of the download page. It contains instructions how to work around the problem.
--
Christian