... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Route converter in PT
Hello, I can help translating RouteConverter into Portuguese. Where do I start ?
Thank you

I found the properties file on github I will change one and send what project should i add the new one ?
(17.12.2014, 10:57)i990342 Wrote: Hello, I can help translating RouteConverter into Portuguese. Where do I start ?

Hi i990342,

that is great news!

(17.12.2014, 10:57)i990342 Wrote: I found the properties file on github I will change one and send what project should i add the new one ?

Please have a look at the .properties files at https://github.com/cpesch/RouteConverter...verter/gui and create the Portuguese localization inside a file RouteConverter_pt.properties and sent it to me. Please check the FAQ for my email address.

I'll then extend the language chooser in RouteConverter and create a new prerelease so you can double check your localization.
--
Christian
Cool 
Working on it, it's bigger then I imagined Cool
I will send it to you later.
if you need any other help on development let me know
(18.12.2014, 10:52)i990342 Wrote: Working on it, it's bigger then I imagined Cool
I will send it to you later.

Have you've been able to make any progress?

(18.12.2014, 10:52)i990342 Wrote: if you need any other help on development let me know

You mean developing Java?
--
Christian
Hi I have the file ready and I sent you by email.
did you get it?
best regards
Hi Ricardo,

thank you very much. I've integrated your localization into the latest prerelease of RouteConverter. Please test if the translations look good and whether all mnemonics work.
--
Christian