... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extras -> Options... NullPointerException [2.24.1]
See attachment for visual info Smile

Java information:
java version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13)
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)

Also happens in PreRelease 2.25-SNAPSHOT-49

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I need the stacktrace from the log. Please use Help/Send Error Report... to send it to me.

And a description what you do when the error dialog shows up.
--
Christian
Hmm.. I didn't change anything, but somehow it automagically works again.

But maybe it is still included in the logs, I've sent them with the Url as description. Thanks!
This NullPointerException is fixed with the latest prerelease:

Sep 28, 2018 7:57:25 AM slash.navigation.gui.helpers.WindowHelper handleThrowable
SEVERE: Unhandled throwable in action ShowOptionsAction: java.lang.NullPointerException, java.lang.NullPointerException
at slash.navigation.brouter.BRouter.getDirectory(BRouter.java:154)
at slash.navigation.brouter.BRouter.getProfilesDirectory(BRouter.java:159)
at slash.navigation.brouter.BRouter.getAvailableTravelModes(BRouter.java:117)
at slash.navigation.converter.gui.dialogs.OptionsDialog.updateTravelModes(OptionsDialog.java:751)
at slash.navigation.converter.gui.dialogs.OptionsDialog.handleRoutingServiceUpdate(OptionsDialog.java:744)
at slash.navigation.converter.gui.dialogs.OptionsDialog.(OptionsDialog.java:476)
at slash.navigation.converter.gui.actions.ShowOptionsAction.createDialog(ShowOptionsAction.java:35)

And I found another exception:

SEVERE: Unhandled throwable in action UndoAction: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 8734, Size: 8732, java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 8734, Size: 8732
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.add(Unknown Source)
at slash.navigation.mapview.mapsforge.updater.TrackUpdater.handleAdd(TrackUpdater.java:58)
at slash.navigation.mapview.mapsforge.MapsforgeMapView$PositionsModelListener.handleUpdate(MapsforgeMapView.java:1260)
at slash.navigation.mapview.mapsforge.MapsforgeMapView$PositionsModelListener.tableChanged(MapsforgeMapView.java:1232)
--
Christian
Hmm, I think I didn't get the email that there was a new option. Great!

Yes, I did receive that error twice I think. Guess it has to do with deleting too many waypoints in one action, with the "Delete Duplicate Positions..." function.
So the problem is solved for you?
--
Christian
Yes Christian, thanks again!