... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to display two tracks simultaneously ?
Hello,

The question is in the subject title : how to display two (or more) tracks simultaneously ?

I don't find how to do...

Best regards
(14.05.2019, 17:14)tybern Wrote: Hello,

The question is in the subject title : how to display two (or more) tracks simultaneously ?

Best regards

Hello tybern,

Simple answer: It is not possible.
It is a long requested feature, but will probably never implemented. Unless you implement it.

Best regards
Thomas

Best regards

(14.05.2019, 19:53)lundefugl Wrote:

Best regards

Hello tybern,

Simple answer: It is not possible.
It is a long requested feature, but will gimp freejobalert notepad++ probably never implemented. Unless you implement it.

Best regards
Thomas

Yes it is not possible and I dont think it would be anytime soon.

Regards,
Oliver
hello,

Thank you so much for response, it helped me alot

Thanks and regards.Smile
I do edit the tracks using RouteConverter and use GPXSee do display several tracks in one map.
(22.10.2019, 08:45)Kenny Wrote: I do edit the tracks using RouteConverter and use GPXSee do display several tracks in one map.

Kenny, thank you for pointing at GPXSee, but I was not able to see two tracks on the same map, instead I could quickly switch between different tracks. RouteConverter can do the same (with one more click).

Anyway, GeoSetter allows you to see multiple at the same time on the same map. You can choose different colors to easily identify each track. It is very useful to compare tracks recorded:
  • by different device at the same time
  • on different dates or times in the same area (What part did I not see yet?)
Wilfried :)