... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double vision with tracks
Parts of a track are displayed twice. See example:
[Image: doublevision.png]

The source gpx file is very simple:
test.gpx

The problem occurs on my desktop computer (Routeconverter Release 2.9 on Windows XP Professional, JRE 1.7.0_25 from Oracle). It was fine up to a few months ago.

The problem doesn't appear on my laptop computer (Routeconverter Release 2.9 on ubuntu with JRE 1.7.0). I can't try newer versions of the java rte on my laptop as the ubuntu installation has other problems and won't install a new JRE!
(03.07.2013, 09:29)GeorgeRiches Wrote: The problem occurs on my desktop computer (Routeconverter Release 2.9 on Windows XP Professional, JRE 1.7.0_25 from Oracle).

Thank you for your report. That looks like a problem between Internet Explorer and Graphics Driver, maybe updates help?

Anyway... since Windows XP is at the end of its lifecycle, if I were you I wouldn't spend any time solving problems for it. For myself I already stopped supporting Windows XP a while ago.
--
Christian
Hmm, I suppose I need to hurry up with my migration to FOSS on linux. Support of some of my most used closed source programs ended years ago, so I expect they won't work on newer versions of Windows.

Thanks anyway.