... the user friendly GPS tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RouteConverter 2.10 is ready
With some relevant bug fixes. See the release notes for details.

Thank you for everyone involved, giving feedback, helping!
--
Christian
Dear Administrator, in RouteConverter 2.10 I can not view tracks in Speed Profile Window((( Max Speed is 1.00 and no graphics in window
Dear druworrell,

please send an example and a description how to reproduce the problem. Use Help/Send Error Report... or upload in a ZIP to this forum. With the information you've provided it's impossible to help.
--
Christian
Dear Administrator! I open gpx file. I see the highs profile - it works perfectly. When I switch to Speed Profile - I see no graphic and I can not see speeds in various parts of track. In addition I send you a screenshot from another gpx viewer program called "GPX Editor"

Attached Files
.zip   pics.zip (Size: 476.86 KB / Downloads: 622)
(26.07.2013, 11:25)druworrell Wrote: When I switch to Speed Profile - I see no graphic and I can not see speeds in various parts of track.

a) Is it possible that GPXEditor calculates the speed from time and distance?
b) There is no standard for speed data in GPX 1.1. I've added support for about a dozen proprietary extensions but you seem to have another variant. Please send me the file via email or provide the relevant snippets since I cannot guess what to fix in RouteConverter to read your GPX 1.1 file.
--
Christian
Dear Christian! I think speed is calculated from time and distance. I also thought that in RouteConverter speed also calculated from time and distance. I have no speed data in gpx files. But speed control is very useful to control parts of movements and stops.